For a little break from the heavy lifting I’ve been doing with the last few posts, I added a Q&A page today (see the updated menu above.) I also started using a different WordPress template that has a few more features on it. I also temporarily (maybe) replaced the old photo I had as the header, of a cliff at Cape Enrage on the Bay of Fundy. I’ll bring it back at some point. For now, enjoy the edges of a rose from one of the many lovely gardens in Victoria, British Columbia, where PW and I spent our lovely honeymoon 6 years ago. We’re off for a couple of days of R&R in Provincetown. I’m already working on the next post, though, so I’ll be back with something later this week. Don’t forget to stay hydrated!
- On being a fish in the School of Love
- Lent to us. Again.
- Reflections on the election
- We got next
- The Algebra of Life
- Lent To Us
- Update from Prison: Prayer as Pep Rally
- Clinging to peaches
- Tin: Soft, pliable, superconducting, resists corrosion, with the greatest number of stable isotopes
- Do you know that you’re holy?