I’ve been poking around through the “Site Stats” that WordPress gives me for this site. I’ve noticed that my “It Gets Better” post from last October is by far the most viewed of anything I’ve put up here. So, I beefed it up with some links to a variety of queer-friendly resources at the end, and gave it its own page. You can get to the It Gets Better page from the main menu, or just by clicking here. But first listen to this lovely Paul Simon song from his new album.
- On being a fish in the School of Love
- Lent to us. Again.
- Reflections on the election
- We got next
- The Algebra of Life
- Lent To Us
- Update from Prison: Prayer as Pep Rally
- Clinging to peaches
- Tin: Soft, pliable, superconducting, resists corrosion, with the greatest number of stable isotopes
- Do you know that you’re holy?